He’s 2 months old! Holy cow! It is crazy to think that much time has gone by already, and he has changed so much from day one until now.
Ransom, baby boy, you are a constant joy in our lives. We can’t imagine not waking up each morning to your smiling face.
This month you:
– Smile at everyone, and love being the center of attention, though you make it hard to catch those sweet smiles on camera.
– Move, move, move! Those legs never stop and they’re so strong. You like it when we hold you up so you can stand, and you bounce and kick and wiggle all the time.
– Found your hands. You’re favorite place to put them? Your mouth. We hear you slurping away on them when you are in your crib or your swing.
– Started really “talking” to us. Especially in the morning. It is the sweetest thing to wake up to you smiling and cooing. If you could form the words you would.
– Are so expressive! You have the best faces! They make us laugh and our hearts melt.
We love you little one!